Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Mind Hump

Mind Hump

Wednesday Mind Hump - Week 25
Today is Meteorite Day commemorating the 1908 meteorite crash in Central Siberia which caused the largest explosion in recorded history. As a warm-up and in observance of Meterorite Day, using the letters E-X-P-L-O-S-I-O-N list some odd habits or quirks you have.

E-Excessive deodorant applicator
X-Xylophone lover
P-Perfectionist
L-Loves shopping for everything...from shoes to office supplies!
O-Obsessive compulsive
S-Silly
I-Insomnia
O-Obsessed with all things celebrity
N-Naughty

01. You have the opportunity to make a movie with your favorite star, who would the star be and what would the title and the sub-title be?
Johnny Depp ... Pirates of the Caribbean: When the Black Pearl is a rockin' don't come a knocking!

02. The lead story on the Eleven O'Clock News is about you ... what have you done?
I have thrown out all the chips and cookies in our house to prevent my dad from eating them as meals!

03. Blue laws are absolutely ridiculous laws that are still in law books across the nation. Example: In Devon, Connecticut, it is unlawful to walk backwards after sunset. Pick something that annoys the heck out of you and write the law against it.
In Ontario, Canada, it is unlawful to pull out in front of another moving vehicle (who is going the speed limit) and drive extremely slow in front of them!

04. If you were in the story Alice In Wonderland, what character would you be and why?
I would be the white rabbit...I feel like I am always late and I check my watch frequently.


05. If it did make a sound, what sound would your head make when you shake it?
There would be no sound...it is empty.

Guess-A-Hump
My hump is warm and comfortable. My hump is used daily. My hump is typically rectangular in shape. My hump is fun to jump on. My hump is usually covered.

Ok...go ahead and ask me yes or no questions in the comments section.

Wow that was fun...go HUMP

7 Comments:

At 1:46 p.m., Blogger Logtar said...

Is your hump a couch?

 
At 2:00 p.m., Blogger Laura said...

Close but it isn't a couch...

 
At 2:16 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is your hump your bed ?

If so can I come over and use it lol.

babydragon x

http://dragonkitty.blogdrive.com

 
At 3:45 p.m., Blogger Lady Starlight said...

Ah, another white rabbit!
Could your hump perhaps be your bed?

 
At 4:18 p.m., Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

Oh wow! Great hump. That's really a law in Canada! I knew there was a reason I loved Canada!!

 
At 6:20 p.m., Blogger Laura said...

lol...I wish it was a law!

 
At 8:30 a.m., Blogger Friday said...

Is your hump a bed? Or do you sleep on a rectangular trampoline with a custom trampoline sham and electric blanket and thick mattress pad-like thingy? heh heh

My guess ... bed or pillow.

Fabulous humping .. great sense of humor!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home