Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Mind Hump

Mind Hump

Today is also National Rocky Road Day. As a warm up, using the letters R-O-C-K-Y-R-O-A-D reveal some interesting facts about you.

R-Reading is something that I am really enjoying. I am currently reading The Forensics of Science of C.S.I.
O-Orange Juice is my favourite juice.
C-CSI is the current show that I am addicted to!
K-Kasper is the name of one of our cats...Silver is the name of our other cat.
Y-Yikes! is a favourite quote of mine.
R-Robin is my man friend
O-Open-Minded
A-Accounting is the direction I am trying to go with my career.
D-Dogs...I love them!

Okay, now that we're all warmed up let's move on to a little Mind Humping fun with "I say ___, you think ___." In response to the following list of words enter the first words, phrase, idea or thought that comes into your ever humpin' mind. Ready? Put on your humping caps.

01. bright - stars
02. twister - tornado
03. marshmallow - toasted
04. bud - rose
05. master - golfer
06. blink - eyes
07. sauve - hair
08. bikini - wax
09. dash - line
10. elementary - school




2 Comments:

At 10:57 p.m., Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

Thanks for doing the mind hump! Great answers!!

 
At 5:27 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great answers! Thanx for humping w/ us!

Reesa for BDI
http://undermyskin.blogdrive.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home