Monday, May 31, 2004

Screwed Again...

well it has happened again...my place of employment has laid me off. But don't worry, they will probably bring me back in the summer. I told them not to bother. I don't deserve to be treated like dirt. It is not like the job was important to me.

So I am once again looking for a new job, but this time I am not going to settle. I am definitely only going to take an accounting job. I don't want to be wasting my time in the CGA program if I am not going to be in accounting.

It has been a long time since I have been here...I had to make some changes. I really like the colours and the pattern at the top. I think that I will keep it for awhile.

Monday Madness

1. What was the name of the last movie you watched (dvd, vhs, theatre, or tv)?
I have been watching the first season of CSI on dvd recently but that is not really a movie. So the last movie I watched was Shrek 2 in the theatre.

2. What were you doing on the internet before coming here?
I was surfing the weather network site...hoping that it wasn't going to rain.

3. What color of pen do you usually write with?
Black

4. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Right now I am talking to Tammy on the phone...the last person I talked to was Robin.

5. When is your birthday? (month and day)?
October 25

6. How organized is your computer desk?
I don't have a computer desk.

7. How many calendars do you have in your house
Five

8. Do you clip coupons and use them when doing your grocery shopping?
No

9. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Morning Person

10. Did you enjoy your weekend?
It was ok...not very eventful

A special thanks to Mariel, Dee, Jerilee and Angela

1 Comments:

At 12:48 AM, Blogger Nat said...

I like your blog, Laura! AND I'm grabbing one of your buttons to add to my 'blogalicous buttons' page. Good luck on the job search! And thank you for playing Monday Madness! ~Otto (moderator of Monday Madness)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home