Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Tuesday Twosome

Tuesday Twosome Your Blog!

Internet...

1. Your internet connection: DSL or dialup?
I have a rogers cable high speed connection.

2. Daily: How much time do you spend on your computer working? How much time do you spend on the internet?
Too much time is spent on the computer/internet...I need someone to take it away from me.

3. Have you met someone on the internet? And if so, have you met in person?
Yep...when i was in University I met a boy on ICQ...It turns out that he was in the sam University, same program...THE SAME CLASSES! So needless to say we met, studied a lot together, went out drinking a lot together...

4. Emails: When you receive a humorous or pointless email from a friend, do you pass it on or "the emails dies at my inbox"?
I pass stuff on...not all the time but sometimes

5. Pop-up ads: Annoying or "I ignore them so it doesn't bother me."?
I have google toolbar so it blocks pop ups...they don't bother me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home