Thursday, January 08, 2004

Weeeee!

I just had to do that...It sounds so fun! Everytime I read Weeeeee! I feel like I am on a swing.

Have you ever fallen off a swing? I have never fallen off but I almost broke my leg once. I was probably in grade 3 or 4 and the recess bell rang. So I decided to jump off the swing. I had jumped off swings before so I saw no harm in it. Lets just say that it hurt....a lot!

I think that I have insomnia. Last night I went to bed around 12:30 am...I still wasn't asleep by 3:30 am. I am exhausted and I have to get some sleep because next week I start teaching every night (for 3 weeks).

I didn't even call my sister yesterday...She had school during the day and I was teaching at night. I did sing to her via msn messenger, but she didn't seem to respond...She was probably drunk! She doesn' seem to confide in me for things, so if she were drunk should probably wouldn't tell me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home