Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Tuesday Twosome

Tuesday Twosome

Which one do you prefer - don't put "neither" because it basically comes down to which of these annoys you less than the other?

1. Cameron and Justin or Demi and Ashton
Cameron and Justin...They don't appear to flaunt themselves about town like Demi and Ashton

2. Kelly Osbourne or Paris Hilton
I never thought that I would say this, but Paris Hilton. Both are annoying but Kelly Osborne just freaks me out.

3. Rich Girls or The Simple Life
I have never heard of Rich Girls beofre Dee mentioned it in a thread at The Shane West Message Boards so I am going to say The Simple Life. I actually like The Simple Life. It is mainly because I like to see Nicole Ritchie suffer.

4. Trading Spaces or While You Were Out
Trading Spaces...I actually like both shows, but I like Trading Spaces better.

5. Hilary Duff or Amanda Bynes
I have never seen a movie or tv show that these girls have been in. I am going to say Amanda Bynes because she isn't Lizzie Maguire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home