Thursday, January 08, 2004

Random Questions...Random Days

blogger seeds

Random Questions; Random Days... Thursday, January 8
On this day in 1935, Elvis Presley was born. Do you like rock-n-roll? What is your favorite kind of music?


hmmm...I think that Elvis was hot in his time!

Anyways I do like rock 'n roll I actually took an amazing music course in university and I learned a lot about music history.

I don't think that I have a favourite type of music. The type of genre I like at a particular time is dependent on my mood. When I am in dance teacher mode I listen to music like Britney Spears (please don't shoot me) because it gives me creative ideas (and in case you were wondering, I do dance around in my room). But...Other days I am listening to rock music and punk music. Basically...Most of the cds in my stereo (home and car) are burned (with the exception of a few) and have a lot variety on them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home