Friday, January 30, 2004

Laura = Tired

I am exhausted. I think I got maybe 4 hours sleep last night. I am delusional. I was seeing dracula on the Shane West Message Boards, clearly I was going crazy...

I had a job interview this morning out of town so I had to get up early. I really have no clue how it went...it is so hard to say.

Brrrrr...it has been such bad weather. Dance classes were cancelled on Tuesday due to freezing rain etc., so I had an extra day off.

So Marlena is the serial killer on Days of Our Lives...I wasn't surprised. I think that it is a great storyline. So right now I am wondering if Marlena is possessed or something...or maybe the real Marlena has been kidnapped and that is Hattie Adams, Marlena's twin...

I am going to take a nap...but before I do, how about some meme answers. Lets see, which ones should I do....

Friday Five

You have just won one million dollars:

1. Who do you call first?
Probably my mom and dad...

2. What is the first thing you buy for yourself?
I don't really know...maybe a plane ticket so I can o on vacation

3. What is the first thing you buy for someone else?
I would pay for my family to go on vacation...somewhere warm and sunny!

4. Do you give any away? If yes, to whom?
I would give some to the United Way charity...and of course some to the bank and to my parents

5. Do you invest any? If so, how?
I would invest some...I think I would do some sort of payout annuity where I invest the money and each month I would receive income from it each month while the rest of the money is earning interest. I don't think the stock market is the right type of investment for me. I consider myself to be conservative in my investments.


see ya later alligator!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home