Monday, January 12, 2004

It's been a hard days night and I have been working like a dog...

Is cheese bad for dogs? My dog is going crazy for this cheese that I am eating. It is odd. My dogs will not eat dog food at all. It kinda scared me because people food is bad for them.

So I cleaned my room today...Dusting and all. It has been awhile...But it only took an half an hour.

So last night I watched the people's choice awards...I want to know who these "people" are that had the choice of the winners. I know you could vote on the internet but there were only 3 categories to choose from. Needless to say, I don't agree with some of the winners. Even one of the winners admitted that he didn't really have a movie out this year. Yes, I am talking about Mel Gibson. I think that he was drunk during his acceptance speech...Anyways, he said that he was basically an out of work actor. You know I have nothing against Mel Gibson, I enjoyed some of his movies, but I have never heard of the movie that he won for. I think that it was only released in selected areas. I may be a bit biased though. I thought Johnny should have won for POTC. On a lighter note, POTC won best film. It beat Finding Nemo and The Lord of The Rings. That was a tough category but I think that POTC was a great film and all three could have won that category.

I have finally learned how to make blends...The only think I don't really know how to do is add colours and stuff. But practice makes perfect.

It is a blizzard! When I was coming home last night from a meeting I could barely drive...It is supposed to last for a few days! YAY! I love the snow!


Random Questions...Random Days

Random Questions; Random Days... Monday, January 12
Today is "National Handwriting Day" in honor of John Hancock's birthday. How is your handwriting?

I like my handwriting, but sometimes I think it is too neat...I like to write my signature messy.


Monday Madness

In each of the following questions, fill in the blank.....
1. When I sing, I sound like a nail screeching on a blackboard.
2. October is my favorite month of the year.
3. I've always wanted to improve my computer graphics skills.
4. It's Monday morning, and the first thing that goes through my mind is I want to go back to bed.
5. My favorite day of the week is Friday because it is the start of the weekend.
6. I used to/currently collect ribbons.
7. At the end of a work day/school day, the first thing I want to do is eat.
8. I really look forward to Easter because it's my favorite holiday.
9. When I need some down-time, I usually go to my bedroom and sleep.
10. I plan to travel to a tropical island someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home