Tuesday, January 27, 2004

I am so ghetto...

well well well...I have 2 nights off in a row. Due to weather conditions my classes were cancelled tonight. I spent the afternoon calling 50 families to tell them. It actually didn't take me too long, but it makes me nervous leaving messages etc. because you never really know if they are going to get it. There is still one girl that I haven't been able to get ahold of. There is not much I can do now though.

I didn't think the weather was that bad but apparently the roads are just sheets of ice (probably due to the freezing rain) so I am home tonight...this will give me a chance to do some good class planning!

So Mr. Depp got an Oscar nomination! That is grrrrrrrrreat! There is some stiff competition though. I am sure that it is an honor just being nominated, but I wouldn't know because I have never been nominated for an Oscar.

Shout Outs...Angela, Dee and otto

Oh and don't forget to play Tuesday Twosome Your Blog!...The new questions are posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home