Saturday, January 17, 2004

Have I done this before?

Animals: 2 dogs (teddy and missy), 1 cat (kasper)
Best Friend(s): Tammy and Robin...And some amazing people I know only online
Cohabitants: yeah yeah yeah...I live with my parents and sister and brother
Desire(s):Shane and Johnny
Eye Color: Hazel
Favorite Foods: Chinese, Italian, Breads, Chocolate...
Games: Monopoly, Operation, Card Games...oooh I like the Pirates of the Caribbean Game
Habits: I drive too fast (sometimes), I used to bite my nails...
Interests: Men, Dancing, Internet
Job: dance teacher
Kitchen...wonder or blunder?: I can cook!
Languages: English and I can speak a little French
Most valued possession: Probably my car or my computer
Name (named after?): A character on Days of our Lives
Outfit you love: Jeans and a Tank Top...Hoodie on the side
Pizza toppings: Pepperoni, Cheese, Bacon, Mushrooms, Onions, Tomato
Question asked to you the most: Are you hungry?
Relationship: Does Robin count?
Sport to watch: Gymnastics, Basketball and Baseball...ooooh and Wresting
Television show(s): Miss Match, Third Watch, Trading Spaces, CSI, American Dreams
Unsavory characteristic: Sometimes I have a dirty mouth
Video: Too many to say...
Webpage: My Blog
Xylophone (or other instrument): I have played the Xylophone. I am not proficient in it though.I played the flute for 6-7 years
Year born: 1979
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home