Sunday, January 25, 2004

ding ding ding...we have a winner

I thought that I should blog...why I have no clue but it just feels right.

So when you are in an internet course and your only support is your online advisor, don't you think the advisor should get back to you? I emailed this person on Sunday afternoon regarding my multiple choice submission. So I was expecting a reply by Tuesday morning. That is a reasonable time in my opinion, considering my assignment was due Tuesday by midnight. So Tuesday afternoon came and I still haven't heard anything, so I decided to take matters into my own hands. I went above them...It was a good thing I did because I still haven't heard from the advisor regarding the problem. Thanks a lot buddy...I almost lost 20 marks on the assignment and would have had to pay $20 for a late fee. I got perfect on the multiple choice so I was H.A.P.P.Y!

We have a new cat...well it is a stray cat that just walked into our house. My mom took her to the vet and she is pregnant. So we are keeping her because it is way too cold out for the poor thing. So far she is getting along with the other animals, especially my brother. She only comes out of hiding a night though, which is frustrating because she scratches at my door when I am trying to sleep.

I now have the movie Once Upon A Time In Mexico. It was a pretty good movie. I enjoyed it. Johnny Depp was good, almost crazy insane...and of course unbelievably gorgeous. There is a lot of foul language, which I don't mind but there was one comment that really caught me by surprise. I am obviously not going to repeat it and maybe I misunderstood it, but there was this man/bartender that Sands (Johnny's character) used to get information from. This character only had 1 eye (wore and eye patch) and I think that I heard a comment by Sands involving taking the eye patch off and doing something to the eye hole. Now I am going to have to watch this again to confirm this but when I was watching it I was almost in shock, and not much can shock me. LOL...Sands wears a shirt that says C.I.A. Cleavage Inspection Agency...I would just like to say that he can inspect my cleavage anyday!

The Golden Globes are Sunday night. I am going to watch them. I don't know why I like these awards shows, the people I want to win never win.

Maybe I should go to bed...I wonder if I am going to get any sleep tonight.

Shout Outs...Dee, Angela, otto, Erin, Lora, Chloe, Reg, Tatiana, BoogieBop, Arianna, and Stephanie Thanks for commenting guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home