Thursday, January 08, 2004

DailyDirt

DailyDirt

Which one and Why...
Friday, January 09, 2004
1. Britney Spears or Christina Augilera....why?
hmmm...Britney Spears. I actually don't mind her new cd. It is really good for dancing!

2. Justin Timberlake or Robbie Williams...why?
definitely Justin...I am not a Robbie Williams fan...I actually got freaked out by one of his videos (ROCK DJ...the one at the roller rink).

3. Beyonce Knowles or Jennifer Lopez....why?
can I pick none? I can't stand either of these women

4. Orlando Bloom or Johnny Depp...why?
Johnny....Johnny...Johnny. Don't get me wrong, Orlando is georgeous and that accent is quite appealing. But Johnny is Johnny. He is more appealing to me. Maybe it is because I like scruffy guys as opposed to clean cut. He is a great actor and the best is yet to come.

5. 50 Cent or Ja Rule.....why?
50 Cent I guess...I don't know much about Ja Rule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home