Monday, January 26, 2004

DailyDirt

DailyDirt

1. How are you feeling right now?
I am feeling a bit hungry...

2. What is your prevailing mood at the moment and do you know why?
Awesome! I feel accomplished because I have finished my assignment due tomorrow AND I got 90% on my last assignment.

3. If you could change one thing in your current situation, what would it be?
I wish I had a career...but I am looking and applying for jobs everyday.

4. What's consuming your waking hours?
Studying, Class Planning, Making Blends...

5. What's filling your dreams (at night or for the future)?
I am not sleeping much and I haven't been able to remember my dreams...as for the future, I would like a family, stable career, happiness...maybe a little Shane and Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home