Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Tuesday Twosome

GO PLAY!

1. Would you rather have a party night out with a bunch of people you don't know, or have a nice casual night in with a few close friends?
A nice causal night in with friends...I did a lot of partying and bar hopping when I was in University. I am just not into it that much anymore.

2. Would you rather listen to Clay or Ruben?
Definitely Clay...I was a fan right from the start. Ruben was not my favourite.

3. Would you rather eat out or have a homemade dinner?
Eat out...It is just more interesting. I am not a chef extraordinaire. Maybe if I was I would eat in more.

4. Do you prefer going to the theatre or renting?
I love going to the movie theatre...They just decreased the price $5.49 per movie all day/year round. I don't buy food there tough...I guess that is the theatres only downfall.

5. Would you rather watch a comedy or scary movie?
I like both, but I love Comedies...I usually end up rolling on the floor, laughing my ass off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home