Sunday, December 07, 2003

Sunday Brunch

Sunday Brunch

1. How many Christmas parties will you be attending between now and Christmas?
I don't know...between 5 and 10.

2. Have you started Christmas shopping yet? If so, have you finished, or when do you expect to finish?
I have started. I have only bought a few gifts though. I should be done by the 25th.

3. Who is your favorite person to shop for?
My sister is my favourite to shop for. Probably because she is the easiest and I can always think of things to get her.

4. Have you decorated your house yet? (inside or outside)
Well...My father is putting up the outside lights as I type.

5. When did/do you put up your Christmas tree?
We are getting our tree on December 14th...It will probably be put up that day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home