Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Tuesday Twosome

Tuesday Twosome

Reputations, would you rather:

1. Be the person next door or the fantasy person that appears unattainable? (explain)
I would rather be the girl next door. Being the fantasy person doesn't appeal to me. I would probably end up being unhappy...

2. Lie to maintain a "goody-goody" rep or not care what people thought about you? (explain)
I don't care what people think about me.....I think that you already know that...

3. Go back in time to undo your mistakes or deal with the mistakes and learn from it? (explain)
I would rather learn from my mistakes...I need to learn somehow.

4. Be friends with people that make you look good or people that make you appear to have an edge? (explain)
I just want to be friends with nice honest people. I don't care how they make me look.

5. Stay friends with a person that betrays you or break it off and not give her/him another chance? (explain)
I would give them another chance. I don't like cutting people right out of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home