Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Tuesday Twosome

Tuesday Twosome

Romance...
On a first date, would you rather:

1. Have your date pick you up or would you meet your date at a designated location? (explain)
I would rather him pick me up...I hate meeting people at places, I would rather go together.

2. Receive flowers or Ghirardelli chocolates? (explain)
Flowers...I am on a diet.

3. Have your date pay for dinner or go dutch? (explain)
Typically I like to pay for dinner, but right now I would rather my date pay. I have no money and no job...

4. Walk hand in hand with your date or arm around waist? (explain)
Arm around waste...what if he has sweaty palms?

5. Have your date end with a nice kiss on the cheek or a big smooch on the lips? (explain)
That depends on how the date goes. If it is good and I feel a spark then a big smooch for sure...if not, a kiss of the cheek would be more appropriate.

NOW EVERYONE GO DO THE TUESDAY TWOSOME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home