Saturday, November 01, 2003

Saturday Senses

Saturday Senses

[sight]:: I think everybody has a memory related to the little mouse. What´s yours?

I think that my first memory of Mickey Mouse would have to be watching Mickey's Christmas Carol. That is a good little movie!

[taste]:: Halloween. What´s the best treat you ever got when trick or treating as a kid??
Caramel Apples or Candy Apples....I haven't had one in so long!

[smell]:: "Where there´s smoke, there´s fire" - Have you ever smelled something burning and realized you completely forgot about something in the oven, or forgot the fire on when it was supposed to be off? What happened?
Luckily this has never happened to me. I am kind of anal when it comes to cooking and having the fireplace on. If I have something on the stove, I rarely leave it. If I do leave it, I get someone to watch it for me. If the fireplace is on I don't leave it either. I am so scared of fire...

[touch]:: Have you ever touched an animal like a snake, or a lizard, or a frog, or maybe an insect like a roach? Any animal that is generally thought of as disgusting or gross?
Yes! I have touched frogs and toads....and of course worms. I touched a snake too. When I was younger my neighbour put a snake in our kiddie pool. We used to live next to a field. Slimey little creatures!

[hearing]:: Do you get scared when you hear a strange, perhaps spooky noise during the night, even if you know that nothing´s wrong? How did you deal with strange and scary noises at night when you were a kid?
I don't really get scared when I hear noises in the night. I know if someone was breaking in the our dogs would bark (and bark and bark). When I was a kid I would get scared though. One night I thought that I heard a mouse in my room (really it was the wallpaper on my wall rubbing against my bed). I was so scared that I woke my parents up and they made me sleep with my sister. She was NOT impressed. If I got scared as a kid I would generally sleep with my parents or my sister.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home