Monday, November 03, 2003

I love hot chocolate!

As I sit here drinking my Tim Horton's Hot Chocolate I think to myself........Why did I spend $1.25 for hot chocolate when I have some at my house? I am perfectly capable of making it! Maybe I am a compulsive spender???? That can't be it...I have been so good with spending. Who knows....Maybe I just like the thought of Tim Hortons!

So I sent my CGA enrollment forms away today. I am excited to get started. I miss learning so much that I started to re-read my textbooks from University. I am also excited to get it on my resume.

have you had those Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews? I think they are a new product. They are like Starbursts but with the jolly rancher flavors. They are good!

I need some compressed air to blow out my keyboard. It is starting to do funny things....

Well I better get to work....Class planning is a bitch. This week is parent viewing week.

By the way, I am really enjoying my hot chocolate....

Shout Outs Go To Dee, Angela, and Mariel...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home