Saturday, November 01, 2003

I have a splitting headache....

GGGGRRRRRRR......I think that I need a nap. I couldn't sleep at all last night and I woke up early to go for a tan. It was a good day to tan since it is kinda rainy, cold and dark out. I am not burnt anymore ...The bronzer is starting to kick in again.....

So for my birthday I got a new cordless phone (the one I had was quite old) that has a call display screen on it. Because I got the phone, I finally talked my parents into getting the call display function through Bell (the phone company). I love it! I don't know how I survived without it. I now know when telemarketers are calling!

I had a pretty great week! I got my results from my CGA analysis back and I got exemptions in 12 of the 17 courses! So I only have to take 5 courses and then there is these PACE courses that I will take that are more specialized to what I want to do with my designation. I am going to send my application out on Monday...I am so broke. It costs over $1000+.

Check out Dee's new layout. It is the How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days theme. I cannot believe that Kate Hudson and I are the same age...The Layout Is Great Dee!!!

Mariel still hasn't blogged yet ....Apparently she still hasn't figured out how to use Blogger yet. I think that I might write a tutorial for her.

I need to clean my room.....Later

Shout Outs Go To...Dee, Mariel, Angela, Tiffany, Adrianne, Wes, surf, LuLu, BaloneyDude Whatever, and me (not me, but someone named me who commented)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home