Wednesday, November 26, 2003

hellooooooo....

WOW! It has been a week since I have blogged...

I have had an exciting week! I went to a dance convention/workshop on Sunday...It was amazing. Well, the jazz and hip hop classes were amazing...The tap and ballet weren't as challenging. The hip hop teacher was a hottie...I have a little crush. He has danced for Lil' Kim and the Backstreet Boys...and other people, I just can't remember...oh and he just played a waiter on Sex and The City. He did an amazing class...I can't stop doing the routine...

So I had a job interview on Tuesday for an amazing position (a junior accountant)...I feel that I could do the job well. I hope I get it. Second interviews are next week.

A lot of people at the posse are away for Thanksgiving...I am Canadian so I am not celebrating this week...BUT my family plans to have turkey on Sunday. I am very curious about this green bean casserole. Why are there so many commercials about it??

Pirates Of The Caribbean comes out on Tuesday...Be sure to pick it up! I really enjoyed the movie. I went to see it 3 times in theatres.

It has been a week since I have done some memes....

Blogger Seeds

What are you doing tomorrow?
Tomorrow I will be planning my dance classes...Working on new steps and combinations. I might go out and by the new Mandy Moore CD (Coverage). I think there will be some good songs on there to dance with. I will of course be applying to jobs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home