Tuesday, October 21, 2003

What's On __________ Right Now?

What's On your '10 interesting facts about me' list Right Now?
1. I went to the University of Guelph.

2. I am from Canada, but I have never really traveled within Canada. Other than Ontario, the only other province I have been to is Nova Scotia. I would love to travel to B.C., and I would love to go back to the east coast.

3. I am from the same city as Wayne Gretsky. Plus, my high school secretary was Chris Gratton's mom (also a hockey player). I am not a hockey fan though.

4. I don't like to sleep with linens on my bed, other than the pillow cases on my pillows.

5. My favourite colour is green. I used to like a dark green (like forest green or hunter green), but now I am more fond of pear green and olive green.

6. I was once a magician's assistant. I think that I was about 12 years old. There was a group of girls from my dance studio that did the tricks with the magician. I think that It would probably be my first paying job.

7. I finally have some direction in my career, after a year or so trying to figure out what my calling was. I have decided to become an accountant. I am enrolling in a designation program next week. Apparently my advanced standing package was mailed today. It is expensive, but my parents are going to help me out.

8. I still live with my parents and I honestly don't mind. They keep out of my business, somewhat. My mom just waits for her opportunity to put her two cents in about Rob.

9. I am the oldest of three children. I have a younger sister, Melissa. She is not too much younger than I am (2 years). I also have a brother, Shane, who is 17.

10. I love pets. We have 2 dogs, a cat, and a lot of fish. I would like a turtle and another cat.

What's On __________ Right Now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home