Friday, October 24, 2003

Weekly Wrap-Up

1. What is the most essential item you include in your suitcase when you travel? Why?
I am going to have to say my clothes. Pretty much all things can be bought/replaced, but clothing would be the most expensive thing to repurchase.

2. What is the least essential item you include in your suitcase when you travel? Why?
I am not too sure what would be the least essential think to pack. Like I said above, things can always be purchased when you arrive. So maybe Shampoo and Conditioner or a Hair Brush. Basically anything that would be inexpensive to purchase there.

3. How early do you start packing for a big trip (say, a week)? Why so early or so late?
I only start a few days before.....I do this because I don't want to pack something that may be essential to my daily needs, and sometimes I don't know what I need until I need it.

4. What do you pack in your carry-on bag if you're flying? If you've never flown, estimate what you'd pack.
I pack magazines, pen and paper, a CD player and some CDs...Maybe some food and water.

5. What kind of stuff do you (or would you) pack if you were traveling with a child for a three-hour flight?
I would take some books, maybe some crayons and paper....Maybe some mini games.

Weekly Wrap-Up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home