Friday, October 10, 2003

Some Random Questions

This week is Fire Prevention Week. Do you have fire alarms placed in your home? Do they work?
Yes...we have 3-4 fire alarms in our house. They definitely work...sometimes they go off in the middle of the night for no reason. I guess it is good practice for us.

Are you a fan of late night television? Do you prefer Letterman or Leno, or, do you have another favorite? Share...
I really don't watch much late night TV...I am usually in bed pretty early. I used to watch Letterman all the time. The last late night show I watched was Conan.

With the Internet and email going strong, do you still write letters or send cards the old fashioned way?
I do...I sent my sister a card/letter just last week. She hasn't written back though.

October is National Popcorn Poppin' Month! Do you like popcorn? What is your favorite snack?
I love popcorn! I like cheese popcorn the best or buttery popcorn. I would say that my favourite snack would be popcorn or chips and dip...

Random Questions...Random Days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home