Wednesday, October 22, 2003

So I decided....

that I would take the plunge and go visit some of the people I went to University with. Not that I don't want to visit them, but I haven't heard from some of them for over a year, with the exception of the occasional forward. Don't get me wrong, some of the girls I would love to visit with to catch up and reminisce about old times. But the guys...all they ever did was try to get me drunk so they could hit on me. I am sure that things haven't changed much...We are supposed to be getting together in November or December so I am sure that things will change many times before we actually make plans. Who knows, we may not even get together (that exact thing happened last year).

I am off for a bit...I am teaching tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home