Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Random Questions...Random Days

blogger seeds

What if you never felt fear? What are some things you might try to do? Would this change your life? How?

Wow...If I never felt fear I think that my life would be totally different. I sometimes tend to be a bit shy, but if I never felt fear I would never be scared to do things such as talk to extremely hot men...I may not be with Robin (not that he is not hot, because he is attractive) but I would probably be with someone else. I would probably be living in a different city too...

Some things I would do include...bungee jumping (I may actually do thins even though I do feel fear), move to a different city (or even country), I would love to fly a plane, maybe leave Robin, ooh I could be an actress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home