Sunday, October 26, 2003

Monday Madness

Monday Madness

1. Do you watch any 'reality shows' on television? If so, which is your favorite? If not, why?
I do watch reality shows....I guess my favourites are Big Brother, The Bachelor and The Amazing Race. I used to watch Survivor too, but I haven't watched it at all this season.

2. If you were offered a chance to be a part of any of the reality shows, which one would you choose? Why?
I think that I would take any shot I had on any reality show. I would do Big Brother because I would like to go to California for a couple of months, live in a nice house, tan all day long and scheme! I would like to do Survivor to lose weight. I would like to do The Bachelorette so I can meet my Ryan Stutter and I would like to do the Amazing Race because I would get to travel to some amazing places (even though I wouldn't get to see much of them)

3. If you could pick your own team on 'Survivor' what qualities would you look for in the 7 people you would choose?
Loyalty, Athletic, Intelligence, Friendly, NO PMS.......I think that I would rather have individuals closer to 30-40 on my team. Only because I noticed that the younger tribe mates usually think of the situation as a vacation whereas others seem to work harder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home