Monday, October 20, 2003

A few things of note....

I had kind of a confusing weekend. My plans changed probably about 4 times. What can I say, there are somethings in my life are unpredictable.

But it was my grandma's 79th birthday. We honestly didn't think that she would make it to 79 earlier on in the year. She was in the hospital and having a lot of problems. BUT she is out and doing good. She came over for dinner yesterday and I think we will be going out shopping or something this week.

I also got ahead for my class planning this week...I am already all planned out for this week (which is very unusual). I am normally still working on it Wednesday afternoon just before I leave for my first class.

Today is my cousin's 31st birthday! Happy Birthday Chris!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home