Saturday, September 27, 2003

Saturday Senses

[sight]:: When was the last time you saw a good movie? I mean, a really good movie. Which one was it?
The last good Movie I saw was The Pirates of the Carribean - The Curse Of The Black Pearl a couple of months ago. I went to see it with my sister. I promised that I would go see the movie with her if she went to see The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen with me. I became surprisingly OBSESSED with the movie.

[taste]:: When was the last time you indulged yourself with a "forbidden fruit"? What was it? Maybe chocolate, a dessert, pasta, something else you REALLY feel cravings for? How did it make you feel?
The last time I indulged in Wendy's burger was last Thursday...They are so good! I could eat them all day, but I shouldn't because I am trying not to eat too much junk food. It felt great! I was starving, I hadn't eaten anything for 8 and a half hours.

[smell]:: To answer this question, please read the strip below (click link):
Click Me!
When was the last time you smelled something new? If you can´t remember, can you remember a situation similar to the strip above when you were growing up?
The last time I smelled somthing new was within the last few weeks. I bought a new car air freshener and it has an amazing scent. I have no idea what it is, but I love it.

[touch]:: When was the last time someone held you or gave you a comforting hug when you really needed it and made you feel cared for and secure?
Last weekend when I hugged my sister...

[hearing]:: When was the last time you heard good news? Really good news that made you feel like it couldn´t get any better? What was it?
That would be last thursday as well, when I heard that my contract was going to be extended for my job. I was also told that I would probably be back to work within a month after my contract ends.

Saturday Senses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home