Sunday, September 07, 2003

It's Been Awhile...

WOW! I finally get a blog then I don't blog for ages...I don't have much to talk about though.

I started a new job this week...I am now a dance teacher. I teach tap, jazz and acrobatics. It was a really fun week but very tiring because I worked all day then taught all night. It is great work and I find it rewarding!

Because of my hectic week I decided to have a nice relaxing weekend by the pool...

My sister went back to school for good today...well I am sure she will be home. The house is nice and quiet because my brother is back in school during the day and working at night.


Here is a bit about me...

At this moment, I'm...

eating: PB & J
drinking: water
reading: The league of Extraordinary Gentlemen
listening to: Jonny Was...

1. What do you most like about your body?: height
2. And least: breast size
3. How many fillings do you have?: 2
4. Do you think you're good looking?: I am ok..
5. Do other people often tell you that you're good looking?: actually people do...
6. Do you look like any celebrities?: not that I know of...


I hate to tell you this, but...
A rocket launcher behind the spider web negotiates an opinion with the swim suit inside a debutante. Besides, an annoying automatic knuckle polisher symbolizes, and the hot dog eagerly makes mud pies with the computer geek around the popsicle. Besides, a sexy blue fire hydrant procrastinates, and a two-timer on top of a spleen caricatures a grudgingly hypnotic black sheep. Most people believe that the hardly seldom ever special rubber shovel overwhelmingly ignores an apple polishing kiss-up related to a professor, but they need to remember how slyly a crazed debutante reads a magazine.


The Top Ten...things a guy doesn't want to hear his blind date say
10 - I'm glad we have this date tonight. My boyfriend just got out of prison and I was afraid to be alone.

9 - Do you mind if we stop by the free clinic? I want to see if my test results are in.

8 - Before we go out we have to get the rules straight. Don't worry, I've got the training session cut down to an hour if you're a good boy and pay attention.

7 - That's odd, you sounded handsome on the phone.

6 - Do you have to shine your bald spot or does that glare just happen?

5 - This is my first date since I was released from Bellevue. They think that schizo-paranoia thing was because of unresolved issue's in my past lives. By the way, why do you keep calling me Mary?

4 - Turn here! That looks like my husbands car ahead.

3 - You look surprised. Didn't you know I was a male impersonator.

2 - I'm sorry, something came up and I can't make it, but I've arranged for my cousin Grunhilda to go out with you. Have you ever dated a female wrestler before?

1 - Could you pull into that gas station? I need to change my diaper


LOL...catch you later


Sites To Check Out!

Perfect Illusions
The Shane Posse
Jonny Was...
The Jokers
Boogie Jack's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home