Friday, September 05, 2003

The Friday Five!

It's Friday...and you know what that means, My first Friday Five!

1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most?
hmmm...washing windows

2. Are there any that you like or don't mind doing?
cleaning toilets...it is so easy!

3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it's needed?
clean as needed...

4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules?
when I clean things (like my bedroom, for example), I put all of the things that were on my floor, my desk, by dresser and end tables (basically everything in my room) onto my bed (or one area of the room)...then I clean everything and put the stuff back in the proper spot...then I wash my bed sheets (or the area of the room I put the stuff). I have to do it this way or else things get crazy...

5. What was the last thing you cleaned?
my bedroom

Done...how fun...

I will blog later about my week. I am about to go for a tan then visit my grandma.

later...


The Friday Five

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home