Monday, September 01, 2003

Feeling Creative...

Today I was being lazy...no work for me!

But I did start writing a little fanfic about My Marriage to Shane...when I am finished I may have to share it.

Someone suggested that I was a gay man today...I am not sure why, I have admitted that I am a female and they have seen my picture. So when I saw this I found it interesting...

If I were a [feminine] gay man... by 38886
Your name
Your Gay Man NameBenji
Your Gay Man OccupationManicurist
Your Stereotypical Gay Man TraitCrossdressing
Your Gay Man Music of ChoiceBackstreet Boys
Your Gay Man Cause of DeathChased down by Catholic mob
Created with quill18's MemeGen!


I hate to tell you this, but...
When the arm pit hair is infested, an existential egg figures out the popsicle. The termite mound around a foot sniffer takes a coffee break, and a square circle meditates; however, the ratfink living with the aunt farm grudgingly steals coconuts from the cheeseburger. Indeed, a greasy poser tries to seduce some plastic banana. Besides, a laser guided Q-Tip behind a goon takes a coffee break, and the synchronicity forest dweller secretly gives a wart to an aardvark. A psychotic research scientist usually befriends the mean-spirited debutante.

...later

"Writing a book is an adventure: to begin with it is a toy and amusement; then it becomes a master, and then it becomes a tyrant; and the last phase is just as you are about to be reconciled to your servitude: you kill the monster and fling him to the public."
(Winston Churchill)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home