Sunday, September 14, 2003

Back to Work Tomorrow...

I guess I am looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. Paul is on holidays so I get to do his entire job for 2 weeks. I like it when Paul is at work because he is definitely FOR having me stay in the department (ie...not laid off). But this will give me a few weeks to shine. Apparently he had a little talk with our supervisor and basically told him that he is crazy if he lets me go...So that made me feel good.

So Melissa, how was your house party last night? Why is it that I wasn't invited?

I am heading out to a staff meeting in a few minutes for my other job...I will let you know how that flies later.

Thanks to Dee for posting in my comments section and tag-board.

I guess I should fill you in as to how my mind works...

Unconscious Mutterings

I say … and you think … ?

Wedding:: Ring
Roach:: Motel
Expense:: Report
Fight:: Club
Air:: Pollution
Protect:: Guard
Glance:: Stare
Boo:: Ghost
Steamy:: Sauna
Caviar:: Puke

The Daily Double

1. When was the first time you've travelled on an airplane?
The last time I was in an airplane was also my first time...October 2002...I went to Nova Scotia for Angela's wedding. They will be married for a year on October 4th. Geez time goes by fast...

2. What ideal job do you see yourself in?
Honestly I have no idea. Sometimes I think that I would like to be in a marketing postion or advertising...other times I see my self in an accounting/analyst postion, making buy/make decision and things like that. I find both professions facinating and would like to explore both to find the best fit.

Random Questions

Are you a twin? Do you have twins, or other multiple siblings of the same age in your family? Do you think twins have special ways of communicating that non-twin siblings have missed out on? Explain?
No I am not a twin and I do not have any twins in my family that I know of. My mom's side of the family is huge though and I don't know many of them so it is possible that there could be some twins. My sister, brother and I all look like we are twins...does that count? I do think that twins have a special way of communicating but I don't feel like I missed out on anything. My sister, brother and I communicate in a special way even though we are not twins or triplets...Sometimes it is fighting but that is a rarity. I wouldn't want to be a twin...I like being 3 individual siblings who just happen to look the same.

Sunday Brunch

1. What kind of music do you listen to most often?
I listen to such a wide variety of music in equal shares. There is some pop, 80s, today hits, a little rock and some punk. I really don't know what I listen to most often.

2. Do you sing outloud in front of people?
Only my sister...then she makes fun of me.

3. How big is your CD/music collection?
I think that it is fairly big...I have a lot of cds that are used just for teaching dance though...I have no clue as to how many cds I actually have though.

4. When you are with your spouse or significant other, do you listen to what you like or what they like?
I listen to what he likes...but I do like what he likes so I have no problems with that.

5. Do you like to listen to your favorite music loud?
Yes very loud...I think that I am going to go deaf soon.

later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home