Sunday, August 31, 2003

Yahoo!

Well I just finished watching Catch Me If You Can. I thought that it was a pretty good movie for sure. I didn't have a chance to look at the features on the DVD yet but I have read that there is some pretty interesting stuff on there. I have always been fond of movies that were inspired by real life stories for some reason...when I figure it out, I will let you know.

I hate to tell you this, but the plastic banana inside the crazed monkey kissing idiot carelessly cooks weinerschnitzel for another greasy shadow dancer, but the phony flunkie slowly trades belly-button lint with a courting ritual living with a dust bunny. Now and then, the square circle makes goo-goo eyes at the spider web. The foot sniffer over a swim suit is phony. The animal rights activist near a spider web reaches an understanding with the special plastic banana.

If a cow laughed real hard, would milk come out her nose?

ok that is all for now...Laura

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt within the heart. --
Helen Keller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home