Saturday, August 30, 2003

Well...this is my very first blog EVER! I heard about Blogger from Dee who appears to be a frequent flyer (so to speak). So go check out her site! It is simply amazing...

Well I am happy that it is a long weekend. I finally have 3 days off of work in a row! Right now I am working for a school bus manufacturer and it just so happens that it is the busiest time of the year for a person in my posiition. I basically distribute the completed buses to the distributor/customer and everyone wants their buses right now because school is starting soon here in Canada and it is most likely started for our American distributors. So we worked like crazy to have a few days off.

My sister is going back to University tomorrow. She is definitely looking forward to it, but she hasn't packed anything yet. It is kinda funny because she is going to be going crazy all night and tomorrow morning.

Ok...that is all for now. This was fun...I am sure I will be doing it again soon...

P.S. I really didn't EDIT this so hopefully there aren't too many mistakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home