Sunday, August 31, 2003

the friday five

the friday five

OK...so I wanted to do a Friday Five but in case you hadn't noticed, it is Sunday. I don't feel right about doing the Friday Five for August 29th, so I decided to do a past one...October 25th, 2002 (which happens to be my birthday).

1. What is your favorite scary movie?
hmmm...not totally sure. I really liked The Ring

2. What is your favorite Halloween treat?
candy apples

3. Do you dress up for Halloween? If so, describe your best Halloween costume.
I usually don't dress up for Halloween...but the last time I dressed up was about 4 years ago...my first year in university. I was like a harem girl with a little small top and the harem pants...It was a great costume.

4. Do you enjoy going to haunted houses or other spooky events?
definitely...we have this haunted hay ride here and it is pretty cool

5. Will you dress up for Halloween this year?
You know I just might...I have a job teaching dance to kids and we might have a little dress up day.

done...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home